You know the ones I am talking about, the ones made famous by that popular restaurant named after a brightly colored crustacean...
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes.
Total time: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 12-15 biscuits
4 cups baking mix (e.g. Bisquick)
1 1/3 cups water
4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Ingredients (butter topping)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/8 tsp salt
dash of black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375F
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine all biscuit ingredients until mixed through. Dough will be very sticky.
3) Using an ice cream scoop (or other large spoon), evenly space scoops of the biscuit mixture on a lightly greased baking sheet.
4) Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
5) While the biscuits are baking, combine all butter topping ingredients in a small bowl (or in the pan that you melted the butter in).
6) When the biscuits are done, remove from the oven and brush with the butter topping.
Serve warm. Share and enjoy!
These also reheat pretty well in the microwave.